Monthly Q&A with West
Guest Speaker: Timothy S. Kerrigan, JD, MBA with Clark Street Financial
Speaking on: College Funding Opportunities
Tim will present on various ways to save and plan for the expense of college:
• Coverdale Educational Savings Accounts (ESAs)
• 529 College Savings Plans
• American Opportunity Tax Credit
• Lifetime Learning Credit
• Scholarships and Grants at Private vs. Public Colleges and Universities: Methods used to select students to receive award funds.
• Student Loans and Loan Forgiveness
West will be available to answer questions you might have about:
• What is a beneficiary trust?
• What documents should a college student have?
MH Carefree Office (Map)
To register, fill in the form below or call 480-455-3693 to reserve your seat.